rene rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the cheapest place I could get a renegade rim from (dont say junk yard, im not ********) you think the dealer might be able to get them still? I prefer used. But I live in alaska so shipping is ganna be outrageous.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here are parting out their jeep with 6 spoke wheels (I think the name is Toyman??). I would see if you could buy them then paint them like so:

You must be registered for see images attach

That would likely be the CHEAPEST option, if you don't already have the rims. If you have a nice style of rims, paint goes a very VERY long way, and can be MUCH more unique than plain renegade rims.

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look nice I like them. I do have a renegade though (sorry I didn't specify) im just looking for one cuz one got destroyed in the accident. So im just looking to replace my rim on my spare on the back. And I think I'm going to Plastidip them and see how I like em

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah sorry about the misunderstanding!

As for the signals, Fleebay! Those are smoked, but since I had a runin with an ex-girlfriend's cava-***** and I replaced with clear, unsmoked. Here is a more up to date picture.

I couldn't find the smoked ones on ebay this time around. I posted them with a different site.

Depo Crystal Clear Front Signal Parking Bumper Lights Lamps 02 04 Jeep Liberty | eBay

02 03 04 Jeep Liberty Front Signal Bumper Lights - Smoke

Latest posts

Members online