(Relatively) New to the site.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OhioMopar

Reaction score
I registered a while ago, but have really just lurked when I came on. But now that I'm actually in the market for a JK, I figured I'd introduce myself.
I'm from Central Ohio, I have spent a good portion of my life playing with old (and new) Mopars. I've had multiple old Dodges, Plymouths, cars, trucks, etc. New to Jeeps, though. I currently own a 1969 Dodge Super Bee, factory triple black, stripe delete, 383 4-speed car with a Ramcharger hood and bucket seats. My daily driver (at the moment) is a 2016 Challenger Scatpack Shaker with a 6-speed. (Seeing the transmission pattern here?)
A while back I really became, we'll say "smitten" with the early Liberty Renegades when a friend from work had one. Been looking for one ever since, although my eyes weren't really open completely. Lol.
So here I am ready to find one and learn all the tips and tricks on what not to do.
So if anyone has a clean, loaded, leather interior, light bar, Renegade with a clutch, (black would be a huge bonus), especially with a bad engine or burnt clutch that was going to be a future project and you just don't have time for it, your guy.
Other than that, this seems like a pretty cool place to hang out.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I registered a while ago, but have really just lurked when I came on. But now that I'm actually in the market for a JK, I figured I'd introduce myself.
I'm from Central Ohio, I have spent a good portion of my life playing with old (and new) Mopars. I've had multiple old Dodges, Plymouths, cars, trucks, etc. New to Jeeps, though. I currently own a 1969 Dodge Super Bee, factory triple black, stripe delete, 383 4-speed car with a Ramcharger hood and bucket seats. My daily driver (at the moment) is a 2016 Challenger Scatpack Shaker with a 6-speed. (Seeing the transmission pattern here?)
A while back I really became, we'll say "smitten" with the early Liberty Renegades when a friend from work had one. Been looking for one ever since, although my eyes weren't really open completely. Lol.
So here I am ready to find one and learn all the tips and tricks on what not to do.
So if anyone has a clean, loaded, leather interior, light bar, Renegade with a clutch, (black would be a huge bonus), especially with a bad engine or burnt clutch that was going to be a future project and you just don't have time for it, your guy.
Other than that, this seems like a pretty cool place to hang out.
Welcome to the madness
Early Libertys are fun projects
I've been playing with them for the last 13 years and doing lots of work on them for others.
Also Central Ohio ( at the moment ) and have an 03/04 ( bought 04 new ) and 05 KJs , been building Jeeps and others 4x4s for over 40 years, well plus 32 Fords, 55 Chevys, AAR Cudas etc
Sounds like you have some great cars to play with as well
Your KJ wish list , well thats going to be hard to find for sure LOL
But one may be out there somewhere
Good luck

OhioMopar

Reaction score
Thank you! I do have some fun rides. I have found a few meeting my extremely difficult criteria, but most are way out of my price range.
Maybe half the fun is in the search??