Referral bonus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
:p What present do I get? Looks like I recruited 6 members to the site. :cool: I wish I could see who they were.. I told many people to put my name during registration. Bennett, can you dig it up from SQL.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The next time you go to DD for a donut you will be awarded one with the smallest hole............that way you will get "more donut"....and "less hole"..............:D

Dave

2003KJ

Reaction score
The next time you go to DD for a donut you will be awarded one with the smallest hole............that way you will get "more donut"....and "less hole"..............:D

Dave

LOL and a fountain drink with less ice, that way you will get "more drink" and "less ice"

:D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Gtfooh~

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Gtfooh~

Hyed, stay outa thet "wacky weed" will ya???:D

Maybe Bennett should send you a free JKJCountry sticker........where is he???......Yo Bennett:D

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hyed, stay outa thet "wacky weed" will ya???:D

Maybe Bennett should send you a free JKJCountry sticker........where is he???......Yo Bennett:D

Dave

Hey Dave, what's up.
Actually whoever removed that W.O.W. Gold advertisement Spam before my message left mine there, so I look like I had some wacky stuff to sniff yesterday... Made me look all weird with my post standing there...
Anyway, there were some spam before my post. So, all OK. :D