Recievers for front hooks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with the cheaper ones is they only have 3/4" drop/rise. If you want it to come right out were the stock front hook cutouts on bumper cover are, I think you need the 2" drop ones. I maybe wrong, someone else can correct me :D. If you don't care to cut up the cover, go for it.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with the cheaper ones is they only have 3/4" drop/rise. If you want it to come right out were the stock front hook cutouts on bumper cover are, I think you need the 2" drop ones. I maybe wrong, someone else can correct me :D. If you don't care to cut up the cover, go for it.

They do have the 2" drop/rise they are the $8.66 ones! :D
They are the 4th ones down
But i got a major crack in the corner of my bumper and some cuts for the brush guard already so im alright with some holes in the bumper!
I ordered a pair of them and am going to get them to fit while keeping my brush guard on somehow...

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do have the 2" drop/rise they are the $8.66 ones! :D
They are the 4th ones down
But i got a major crack in the corner of my bumper and some cuts for the brush guard already so im alright with some holes in the bumper!
I ordered a pair of them and am going to get them to fit while keeping my brush guard on somehow...

Do you have access to a welder? If so just weld the suckers on.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have access to a welder? If so just weld the suckers on.

I do have a small MIG that im just learning how to use and am running it gasless right now.... not very pretty welds.
But i was thinking of doing the two bolts and welding it, for added strength, possibly having my buddy whose been welding since was about 12.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so with the 2 inch drop do i need to do cutting, cause im about to order some

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i ordered a pair to try. for that price you cant go wrong. thanks for the link

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i tried to look it back up on lost and couldn't find it again..
I think that it was a 2" or 3" drop that worked for the 02-04?

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine in today!!! as soon as i get one of these talons out of my garage ill put them on

You must be registered for see images attach

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine in today!!! as soon as i get one of these talons out of my garage ill put them on

You must be registered for see images attach

You got yours already?!?
i just got my email saying there were being shipped out today...
maybe i should call my West Marine and see what is up with that?

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had them sent to my house and it was faster then yours?! nice. did you get the same size i did. the fourth one down

I just had them do the ship to store since it was free and i have one 10 mins from me! and i got the 3 1/4" drop they were the cheapest ones that were $8.66 i think?

Latest posts

Members online