Rear seat removal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any 'surprises' when removing the rear seats on a 2005 Liberty (Renne). Looks like just removing the 5+/- floor mount bolts/nuts for each side. Thanks.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled mine out when I installed my IGGEE seat covers. Get help. Better with three arms than two. And pull them out through the cargo door. They're awkward as all get out to get out the rear doors.

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled mine out when I installed my IGGEE seat covers. Get help. Better with three arms than two. And pull them out through the cargo door. They're awkward as all get out to get out the rear doors.

Thx for the heads up 5a...
It kinda looks like the 'split seats' can be separated, now that I've been inspecting more thoroughly, but I'm not sure yet. Anybody out there ever sepapate the two seats and take them out separatly for storage?? or whatever. Thx

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
They come out together, pretty easy, I can take mine out in ten minutes or so to install my flat floor

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be a 'snap' through ANY door. Just fold them down to the forward folded position and turn to vertical alignment with the opening. We do this through the front sliding window on commercial airliners regularly. (lol) That way, they can continue to load the aircraft with passengers for revenue flight while we perform a Captain's or F/O's seat change and we have the fastest/quickest 'turn-around' in the biz!

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They come out together, pretty easy, I can take mine out in ten minutes or so to install my flat floor

They're out. Thanks everyone. 10 minutes??? Maybe after lots of practice - lol.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any 'surprises' when removing the rear seats on a 2005 Liberty (Renne). Looks like just removing the 5+/- floor mount bolts/nuts for each side. Thanks.

Only what you'll find under there if you have kids. 8-[

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
(lol)n That thought scares the poop outta me....
Anyone else curious as to what a 5 year old chicken McNugget ( a probably resident of my rear underseat area, given the odds) looks like????

Latest posts

Members online