Rear lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
Hello was wondering if anyone could help with finding the correct Bump stops for Rear? Im getting ready to do the OME 948 set up for the rear. Do i use the factory ones and just add the “hockey puck”at the bottom? Any part numbers would help . Thanks

Reaction score
Hello was wondering if anyone could help with finding the correct Bump stops for Rear? Im getting ready to do the OME 948 set up for the rear. Do i use the factory ones and just add the “hockey puck”at the bottom? Any part numbers would help . Thanks

Yes. If you go with extended shocks you use 2 hockey pucks on each side as a bump stop. Just drill right through both pucks, drill a hole in the spring mount, run a bolt through and tighten.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you running stock wheels ?
What size tires ?
All figures into the equation to determine amount of bumpstop needed

But like mentioned above if stock wheels, no spacers, and correct size tire then 2 hockey pucks per side attached to spring perch works good
Leave the stock bumpstop in its place
I use a 3/8 inch bolt, 2.25-2.5 inches long to bolt down through the lower spring perch , washer, nut on the bottom and done