Rear Glass Handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember seeing a "stick on" grab handle for the flip-up rear glass on the 2004-2007 KJ a while back, but I can't find it in a search. Does anyone know who sells them?

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure, there's no picture. Some time back, someone posted a thread either here or on LOST about a stick-on grab handle for the outside of the liftgate glass. It looked like a Chrysler OEM part that they might have included on some years of the Liberty, but didn't include on mine, sadly.

Thanks for the link!

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time but I recall it being a dealer item as well... my 05 came with it.

It is more of a pad as mentioned than a "handle", just a place to put your hand when you close the window without touching the glass, and I also figure it encourages you to use the center of the window instead of either end to close it to minimize the stress on the glass. My theory, anyways :)

You can see it pretty clearly in this pic, in the middle over the spare:

You must be registered for see images attach

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's sort of what I'm talking about. I swear I saw an actual handle being marketed somewhere a couple of years ago that you could put on an existing liberty without the pad, or anything, on the rear glass.

No biggie. I just installed new glass lifts and wanted a grab handle since it takes more force to shut the glass now.