Rear folding seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeekFisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I do have a friend that looks to buy a KK. One of his criteria is that the seats fold perfectly flat as he wants to camp in it every other time or so.

I do have a KJ and the part closest to the front seats are a little higher. What about the KK ?

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I do have a friend that looks to buy a KK. One of his criteria is that the seats fold perfectly flat as he wants to camp in it every other time or so.

I do have a KJ and the part closest to the front seats are a little higher. What about the KK ?

The 08 and newer do fold flat, as well as the front passenger seat. Tell your friend to Google "2008 liberty rear seats folding" and look at the pictures that come up.

Like this one:

You must be registered for see images attach

*Photo from MtnLuvr posted to and retrieved from: Fold down/flat front seats for Jeep - Page 2 - Expedition Portal

EDIT: I wish my KJ seats did that.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^Nice. I wish mine did that.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
They fold pretty flat, I don't think it's PERFECTLY pickup truck flat, but it's close. The KK rear seats also lock in place when folded down. Depending on where your front (driver and passenger) seats are located, you will have to remove the rear seat head restraints. But that's an easy task.

EagleOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are flat, but slightly sloping towards the front of the vehicle in my case.