Rear cargo covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a rear cargo area cover...been a good snow year in central BC so right now I've frequently got the snowshoes and other wet/snowy gear in the back....

I'm fortunate enough to have my old man work at a Jeep/Dodge dealership so he can grab Mopar parts/accessories at just above cost. Looking at the Mopar catalog for the Libby there are 2 rear cargo tray's listed:

Moulded Cargo Tray and
Cargo Area Liner

The descriptions are pretty generic for each...Anyone know the diff or have recommendation on which to go with if I have the old man order one for me?

Thx!

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a rear cargo area cover...been a good snow year in central BC so right now I've frequently got the snowshoes and other wet/snowy gear in the back....

I'm fortunate enough to have my old man work at a Jeep/Dodge dealership so he can grab Mopar parts/accessories at just above cost. Looking at the Mopar catalog for the Libby there are 2 rear cargo tray's listed:

Moulded Cargo Tray and
Cargo Area Liner

The descriptions are pretty generic for each...Anyone know the diff or have recommendation on which to go with if I have the old man order one for me?

Thx!

I would say a tray has raised edges to keep what ever sort of mess in the tray and not on the carpet. The liner is probably just a flat cover similar to the stock floor mats. I would go with the tray