Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its been a long time since ive been on here, extremey busy with work and school so i had a minor fender bender today, it was both of our faults and it looks like we will pay for our own damage, no police or insurance involved. anyway if im going to have to replace the rear bumper why not go for one of the arb style bumpers i always see on other off road cars.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
ARB style rear bumper ?? Like this ?? Oh wait you wanted an off road "car" :laughing1:
You must be registered for see images attach

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ya wise ***** you know what i mean, i dont wanna go full blown rock crawler just something durable cuz i would like to do some off roading soon. anyone know the exact name of the bumpers so i can research it?

Last edited:

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn so many pictures and sites no longer exist makes it a lot harder to find rear bumpers for the kj. anyone have an experience with the multi carrier?? no way am i spending more than 750 on the bumper alone, i still need to get it installed somewhere

MultiCarrier | :: Tactical Armor Group :: Store

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw the rock lizard light duty bumper and its the only one that looked cool, too bad its $800 which i cant afford. thanks guys for the help, time to look for a 2004 atlantic blue rear bumper which should be less than $200

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
damn so many pictures and sites no longer exist makes it a lot harder to find rear bumpers for the kj. anyone have an experience with the multi carrier?? no way am i spending more than 750 on the bumper alone, i still need to get it installed somewhere

MultiCarrier | :: Tactical Armor Group :: Store
You're actually looking at that ugly bumper?
and 750 may get you half a bumper, less than that and you have well not much to work with.
Rock Lizards is the way to go if you truly want a strong, real off road bumper thats built to take whatever you throw at it! He has the lighter weight one for about your price range by the way

Last edited:

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're actually looking at that POS?
and 750 may get you half a bumper, less than that and you have well not much to work with.
Rock Lizards is the way to go if you truly want a strong, real off road bumper thats built to take whatever you throw at it!

thats why i came here cuz you guys are the experts, rock lizard looks awesome but i cant afford it, even though i have to get a stock bumper i will now go for a over hauled sound system which i need, 1 tweeter left, 1 rear speaker and the car steero is all thats left of my audio system, its van halen and guns n roses fault

:happy107:

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do without the "noise" and get a bumper :buttkick::popcorn::smoke2:

if i did a lot of off roading i would but i use my truck everyday to go to work and school, only time i can really have fun with my truck is when it snows

jbarthol

Reaction score
Have you looked into repair kits for your speakers? Can save you a bundle over getting new ones. Money that can go somewhere else....hint,hint.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into repair kits for your speakers? Can save you a bundle over getting new ones. Money that can go somewhere else....hint,hint.

nah man im good i went to the ********** last week

:signs8:

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score

im just gonna hold off for now, maybe in a year or two ill revisit it. right now im looking for a place to hide the sub since i need as much cargo space as i can get. i either have to mount it to the ceiling, get a special box made on the trunk door or some other crazy idea

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
if i did a lot of off roading i would but i use my truck everyday to go to work and school, only time i can really have fun with my truck is when it snows
We all use our Jeeps for everyday use, we all drive them daily , so no difference really

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rather than waste the time. money, space on a subwoofer, just get a goot set of door speakers, (quality speakers will provide more than enough bass), save the money that you would've wasted on some idiotic "system" and save up for the rl bumper, believe me bass gets old real quick, go for quality sound...and dont cheap out on a bumper, you get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Members online