RBK and CD changer plug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I currently have the RBK radio with radio, single CD and Sirius. Does anyone know if the CD change plug is a 10 pin?

I have an 05 and I need to know if its like an 02 to 04.

Thanks

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks

I have Sirius free for a year which I really like but I want my iPod hooked up and if its the same as the 02 to 04 it should work.

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no plug??

OK, little problem. I pulled the radio out and I don't see a CD changer port, it just has a plug for SIRIUS which is already in use. Can I not use SIRIUS and a CD changer on the RBK? Please help, I need my ipod hooked up but I also want SIRIUS. Do I need some kind of spliter from the dealer?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Re: no plug??

squirrellydw said:
OK, little problem. I pulled the radio out and I don't see a CD changer port, it just has a plug for SIRIUS which is already in use. Can I not use SIRIUS and a CD changer on the RBK? Please help, I need my ipod hooked up but I also want SIRIUS. Do I need some kind of spliter from the dealer?

which ipod adapter are u using..? the one from PIE?

that is wierd, it wont allow you to connect both...
the sirius connector has no pass through?...

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aux-pod

I am using the aux-pod which works great, I had it installed in my escape. Anyhow I went to the dealer and I can do it but I need a small cable and an adapter whick is going to be about $100. It is pretty much a spliter. That is how they hook up the CD changer and Sirius. $100 for a spliter, ouch, but I need it.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sound like the same hookup that comes with the Sirius install kit, the one that is for Sirius and cd changer and the price is what they quoted me, you may want to go with the Sirius kit, it comes with the cables and bracket in the event you want to use it in the future.

Bob

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes

Yes it is that kit and I might be able to get it a little cheaper around $70 for just what I need. I don't need the whole kit since I already have Sirius, I just need the wire and that spliter. Going to find out tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.