Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bennett, Aug 12, 2006.
Glad to hear it's taken care of, socks, I mean Ryan09!
The Name is Ryan... Ryan09!
Just keep calling me socks!
I found out who was doing all this just today, but I've been asked to not mention it to anybody...
Turns out I am not the only one.
Socks... Ah, I mean Ryan...09!
I hope you guys are ready for a list. If you're not, get ready...
1. I won't mention why it's really hard for me to type this without errors.
2. I really need somebody to do something to my hair.
3. I have recently become re-addicted to Facebook. Dangit just when I thought I was getting better. Bah.
4. Kyle pisses me off. I'm moving back into an apartment I think. This is BS.
5. Waxed the Jeep today. Dang that was time consuming. My arm hurts.
6. I wish Apple would use... ahem... the same higher quality suppliers they USED to instead of the craptacular crap they're feeding their customers these days.
7. LOL @ My new idea of a Jeep Club. Too bad there's only one member (me) with a possible 2nd.
8. I'm ready for another road trip. Taking donations too.
9. I really should study tomorrow.
10. I'm never doing #1 ever again.
Yeah spring break! I got 9 hours of sleep, went hiking, and proceeded to accomplish absolutely nothing today!
One route canal $3400.00
One crown $1085.00
One dental check up $105.00
Gotta love the Union! Cost me Zip $0.00
I was pretty bagged at the time I typed that message and didn't spell check!
The first dentist had to do the work twice! My molars are... Get this 37 mm. long!
I'm not gonna lie, i was pretty happy the last time i had a root canal. Mostly because i was in massive pain due to the fact that the root and nerve basically died and were rotting in my tooth. (blarg)
Coincidentally, it also cost me nothing. Sometimes working for the government is a good thing.
Youre on crack aren't you?
No, not crack.
There is only one "crack" I like!
Reminds me of a joke!
What is the difference between "Triscuit" Crackers" and Lesbians?
One a snack cracker and the other a crack snacker!
Feel free to PM me if you would like some assistance locking down your internet connection.
Thanks, but I'm good now!
But if Poop hits the fan... I'll be in touch!
Bust my windows?
I'll take yo engine out yo car!
OK, so last night I was heading back to my place and I was doing about 55mph going through the mountains. Here comes this Impala going about 80mph (in ice no less) and passes me. So I let him pass me. He is out of sight. When I get on the major highway, he is right in front of me. I get in the other lane and look at him and I don't think he noticed. Jeeps always win!!! Slow and steady wins the race!!!
My wife and I always take bets on how long it takes before we catch up to someone that goes flying by us.
Did you make sure it wasn't an unmarked cop?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't....when I passed him up he was on the blower and I didn't see a computer on the dash.
I will be doing volunteer work this week / weekend.
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways???
Separate names with a comma.