Quick Trip to TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a four-day road trip to Tennessee last weekend. I didn't get a lot of KJ shots, but I did get to use the four-wheel drive (sorry, no shots of). Yesterday when I got home I spent a couple of hours cleaning off the mud and the dead bugs! The KJ is such a great road trip vehicle! I did notice that on the interstate that the EVIC read up to 23.2 mpg when driving 65 mph. When I went to 75 mph, the mpg dropped by 2!

Also, Memphis is a dive! puke.gif

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you had a good trip. Next time take some pics of your wheeling [-X

j/k

2003KJ

Reaction score
cool pics, can't beliebe there arent any mud shots though......come on grogie, even I have posted wheelin shots of my KJ, and it gets washed every week!...lol.

I don't believe you got mud on it, till i see some pics!....LOL :^o (j/k of course)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who wants to get out and take photos when you are flying in the mud?! I find it amazing at how well the front splash guards keep the mud off the sides. Best mod ever!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4Factor said:
Keeps the mud off the sides? Then I guess you meant...

grogiefrog said:
Best ANTI-JEEP mod ever!

8-[

Let me restate that. It "helps" to keep mud off of under the front door where your leg drags over it. Mud gets everywhere else just fine, lol. And it is the devil you know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.