Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to post something for sale (weather tech mats-complete set) but get a strange message. Is there a rule for when someone can post on the for sale section? I just joined but hope to learn a lot from this forum. Got my 2nd Liberty this month after my first was totalled and a friend told me about this forum.

Thanks for any help!:help:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to post something for sale (weather tech mats-complete set) but get a strange message. Is there a rule for when someone can post on the for sale section? I just joined but hope to learn a lot from this forum. Got my 2nd Liberty this month after my first was totalled and a friend told me about this forum.

Thanks for any help!:help:

Yes , you have to have 25 posts to put anything up for sale.
Reason being , many used to jump on various sites and post something for sale, people would want it but they never came back, or ripped them off. After 25 or so we think you're serious about being part of the community

EagleOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know. 25 posts is reasonable.

Latest posts

Members online