Question For All The Experts Out There..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So about 400-some odd miles ago I had my regular service done at Jiffy Lube. Oil change mainly, but we decided we wanted to do a ****** flush as well.

Well we got it done, and they said sometimes the fluid gets air pockets in it so they said to drive it a bit and come back in a couple days so they can top it off.
So I did as they said and they said everything looked good.

Now, I have been doing some reading up on the forum and have realized that we made a mistake. And that I could potentially be tearing up my transmission as we speak with this additive fluid, especially the way I drive it sometimes.

My question is: What would you suggest doing to fix the mistake we made? In other words, how do I get this fluid out of my ****** the quickest before any problems concur??

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to find a shop that has an inline trans flush machine and do another flush that way with the right fluid. That's the only way of doing a 100% fluid exchange...

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id say go to the dealership and tell them what happened and ask for a complete flush with ATF+4 only.

Latest posts

Members online