Puroltor,Fed Ex, to Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
So with the pending Canada post strike, I am wondering if brokerage fees are applied from Fed Ex or Purolator.
We all know UPS brokerage fees are huge.
Recommendations?

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about Purolator (I think they are Canadian though, aren't they?), but I recall FedEx tacking on a pretty hefty charge once, causing my online purchase to cost me about double what I naively thought it would :(

I usually won't buy anything from anyone who won't ship USPS from the States.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither USPS in my Opinion is the best option in most cases. I gave up on paying the hefty hidden charges it's worth it too wait the extra 2 or 3 days in most cases. DHL is also a great option tho if you are in a hurry. (Doing the SFA I've had a lot of parts shipped recently)

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FedEx from RockAuto all the time strike or not, the Canadian taxes are pre-paid so have had no issues and the stuff gets here lightning quick even if you do Ground.

Ordered some performance gear for another project last week USPS and seems the "rolling strikes" haven't slowed anything down at all.

Looks like they're going to be legislated back to the table anyways next week we'll see how it goes. Seeing as I get NO MAIL at all except car parts not much to complain about.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the whole country is locked out. They legislated the Air-Canada emp back 2 work, wonder if the same will happen at Cn Post. In the meantime you are suppose to pay your bills. In my case I will pay the credit cards. Telus,Bc-Tel,Hydro,Shaw can wait big time.
Had my 42RLE ****** pan shipped to hold at Blaine Washington. I hope Jen can get down and pick it up soon, ***** having Jeep parked.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol That's a short list of Billers lol Wish mine was like that. Yeah They better get back too work soon, I get a lot of stuff in the mail including my somewhere in the mail my warrantied Ballistic Diff cover

Latest posts

Members online