Princess Auto Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I had to start a new thread for this one ...

For all you Dremmel or 1/8" collet rotary tool users, 105 pc sanding polishing thing-a-ma-jigs. The regular price is cheap as it is. You would be lucky to find a comparable set for under $20 elsewhere up here. But at $2.43 it's a steal...

105 pc Rotary Tool Accessory Kit | Princess Auto

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Can always use more bits etc Luke and that is a good deal! Thanks for posting kit.
My last purchase From Princess was an amber warning rotating beacon was on sale for $19.99 (half price)
12V 80 FPM Warning Light | Princess Auto
It works well for road side rescue type situations or when you have a back woods party and need a orange disco light LOL.. :gr_grin:

Next purchase I would like to have a pair of ramps....
12,000 lb Car Ramps | Princess Auto
Waiting/ Wonder if they go on sale...?? :whip:

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Can always use more bits etc Luke and that is a good deal! Thanks for posting kit.
My last purchase From Princess was an amber warning rotating beacon was on sale for $19.99 (half price)
12V 80 FPM Warning Light | Princess Auto
It works well for road side rescue type situations or when you have a back woods party and need a orange disco light LOL.. :gr_grin:

Next purchase I would like to have a pair of ramps....
12,000 lb Car Ramps | Princess Auto
Waiting/ Wonder if they go on sale...?? :whip:

Ramps are awesome, I have had mine for years and are probably one of the best purchases I have made, Although I do wish they were a couple inches wider and taller.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to mention that if you are in the need for a good battery charger the C-Tek line is available at Princess Auto. I have a 3300US (3.3amp)
These are good battery chargers & are supplied with an extra fixed detachable connections (quick Disconnect) that remains at battery for ease of charging. Also comes with battery clamps.
If the new 4.3 ever goes on sale Currently $90 it would be an awesome battery charger!
CTEK® 4.3A Smart Battery Charger | Princess Auto
They show the 3300 still but no stock at $60
CTEK® Multi US 3300 Smart Battery Charger | Princess Auto

The C-tek chargers are hard to find in BC Canada since Can Tire went to an el cheapo line
50817[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• BatteryChargerWithQuickDisconnect.jpg
    BatteryChargerWithQuickDisconnect.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Members online