pretty nice rig...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have been trying to sell that thing forever. I have seen this same KJ posted here or LOST, probably both a couple of times.

But, this time it comes with a "WENCH REMOTE", it might be worth buying just for that!:D:D:D

Boiler

Reaction score
Has lots of nice limited toys, but ARB + Winch + CB + questionable 3" lift + chrome rims protest.gif

I wouldn't give them more than $1000 over an unmodified Limited. Personally I wouldn't pay for all the limited stuff at all, but I think their going to need to find a sucker or lower the price to about $11-12,000 to get any serious lookers.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Only good I see about it is being a dedicated mall crawler,over priced by 6-7000 kills sell,IMHO.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
US $17,588.00 for buying? Not with today's economy. I got mine, an '06, not a limited, for just over 10K, and it would not cost me anywhere near 7k to add to mine, what that one has. You can buy a nice NEW car for 17-five, even a new 4x4, it may be a Suzuki, but still...