Power Window Button Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby

Reaction score
I own a 2004 Jeep liberty limited. I don't know if it was standard in this model but the window power buttons are in the middle console. I just discovered that all 6 buttons to all 4 windows no longer work. I don't think it's an issue with the window motors because I've had and fixed that problem before. This time the buttons just don't do anything.
I'm assuming a wire has come loose somewhere, before I start tearing everything apart looking for it, does anyone more familiar with car electronics have any advice on where to start looking for the issue?
It worked yesterday, just stopped working today out of the blue, windows are locked in the fully rolled up position.

boise_J

Reaction score
I have this same problem. Both fuses and the power window relay appear to be fine (the fuses have continuity, and the relay clicks when power is applied). Has anyone run into this issue and solved it?

Latest posts

Members online