Power steering pressure line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelbydz

Reaction score
My power steering pressure line burst the other day. I don't know if it was the cold weather or what, but the thing is toast.

is there a better than stock pressure line (steel braided) kit out there that won't fail? This thing was such a pain to pull out I'd hate to ever have to do it again.

Thanks,

. . .Shawn

shelbydz

Reaction score
I called my local dealer and they said there's a 'national back order' and they don't know when this OEM part will be available. Cost is $267.

No one has as an aftermarket replacement for the high pressure line? I'm going to be dead in the water.

thx

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Found a shorter one on NAPA site once.

I called my local dealer and they said there's a 'national back order' and they don't know when this OEM part will be available. Cost is $267.

No one has as an aftermarket replacement for the high pressure line? I'm going to be dead in the water.

thx

Did you check NAPA? Try rockauto.com they had mine.

92109 duralast $71.99 auto zone got them in stock or next day,

shelbydz

Reaction score
That's awesome. I called Eric and he said he could probably fix mine. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks for the tip.

shelbydz

Reaction score
Thanks. But it looks like these are for the 3.7. They don't seem to have the pressure line for the 2.8 CRD.

Thanks though :(

I did get in touch with Eric (from the other post) and he's going to repair the original line. Thanks for all of the help.

well techniccly you can drive without ps on a ps rack. it just ***** in parking lots. was it the supply or return line. if its the return line rockauto.com has it

edit looks like they have both

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raf...de=1386862&parttype=7320&a=FRc1386862k1145956