plans for lift and armor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EOD-KJ

Reaction score
arite, so i know i dont post a lot, im not new to offroading or jeeps, but im in iraq right now and kinda busy with all this

to start off ---- i dont have much experience offroading my KJ, but ive gone through 3 wranglers so far...i bought this thing, not planning on modifying it, but ... well, you all know how that goes!

anyways....i have a 2006 4x4 Sport, with tow hooks and the factory skid plates...heres a pic from day 2 of owning it....

You must be registered for see images attach

im looking at a full 2.5" lift ... decided on either the frankenlift or rusty's full kit with the RSX shocks..

another question im going through are skids....i havent really checked out my kj but it has the "factory skids" .... but im looking at diff guards (either the poison spider rings or the rocky road guards), an engine/****** skid (most likely the rocky road slider plate) ...

tires and wheels also to be changed out ASAP! - most likely cragars and revos (yeah just like everyone else :p)

any input to what im looking at? thanks all

- mike

RonaldWise

Reaction score
OME Lift and HAPPY

Thats just great. I have just liftted my KJ with OME 2" lift and happy so far. Only on for one day now I will let you know after saturday will be going off road. and off the topic how do you attach a pic????? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) . Im New to this site.
You must be registered for see images

Members online

No members online now.