Place to order parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know internet shop, where to buy longer front and rear bumbstops? I think that All J Products and Rusty's don't deliver over the sea.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Check with JeepinByAl.com. He's a businessman, and an intelligent one. Seems dumb to turn down people asking you to take their money.

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Thats what i'm afraid. It's hard to belief, that our money is not good enough to U.S. sellers. Yes, I know that we are tiny section of customers, but still.

I've seen the JBA too, but i was little scary of them "Bongo international orders" system. First I think it's too messy for me. You know, have to learn they habits and all, but maybe it's the only way to be the Jeep owner here in Europe.

Thanks for reply.

Boiler

Reaction score
There is a lot more that goes into shipping internationally. It isn't necessarily a small thing. I do it but it is a PITA...

emmahudson88

Reaction score
Ok. Thats what i'm afraid. It's hard to belief, that our money is not good enough to U.S. sellers. Yes, I know that we are tiny section of customers, but still.

I've seen the JBA too, but i was little scary of them "Bongo international orders" system. First I think it's too messy for me. You know, have to learn they habits and all, but maybe it's the only way to be the Jeep owner here in Europe.

Thanks for reply.

I also think so.

Ted15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit racing also has some stuff but I don't think the service will be as good as JBA. If you have the brand and part number they can usually get most things for sale that has to do with cars and trucks.

Latest posts

Members online