Pinks for Slips 2005 Wet Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
Bought it brand new 101 miles on it. Didnt have time to get insurance on it and low and behold....not a wise invesment on My part..Paid cash for it and My cash made a dash for the Gulf of Mexico:eek:

It now has a whopping 1500 miles on it. Boy did I enjoy it !!!:rolleyes: memories~

It sits just outside My bedroom window waiting for Me to revive it.
Hurricane Katrina took it for a spin out My and through My garage door in to the neighbors fron yard (5 houses down) the street.

2 Weeks ago I finally had watched it sit for over 2 years and decided to clean it up and get it ready for the road again!
It fired up 3 times before the Body control module failed.

No biggie Its goin to get a new brain and a new heart.

Its a sport with a 6 speed standard transmission.. Love My T/A's 6 speed and wanted a little leverage power to go with the 4 cylinder engine, wich I wanted for gas milage.

Well folks meet ..................... ....................... .................Lucille

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 46

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
Couldn't resist, Meet Little Lucille My 2 Girls Jeep as they call it.:p

And My Sons Mopar truck in the back..Green is in!!!

Attachments

• green jeep.jpg
    green jeep.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 27

2003KJ

Reaction score
Interesting it fired up after sitting for two years. Good luck on the revival process!

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear your troubles and glad to hear you are fixing er up. i cant begin to imagine what it looks like down there. i grew up in slidell and my buddies tell me i wouldn't even recognize it anymore.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
sorry to hear your troubles and glad to hear you are fixing er up. i cant begin to imagine what it looks like down there. i grew up in slidell and my buddies tell me i wouldn't even recognize it anymore.

You grew up in Slidell???
Thats My home town..I grew up on Bayou Liberty ...Go figure:eek:

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
Got Jeep Parts

(partysmile) Whoo Hoooo! Found My BCM today along with a new ECM (partysmile)

Will have them tuesday or wednsday..Hope to be riding by friday of next week...

60.00 for BCM and 125.00 for ECM... All numbers matched ! (bling)

So excited 2 Years later I finally get to drive it again ah memories:rolleyes:

And Yes as stated above I grew up on Bayou Liberty it does exist was there for 25 years.

Members online

No members online now.