Pictures of my KK as our band vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't exactly ideal as a band tow vehicle, but it does kick ass. 4x8 trailer with an ampeg 8x12, orange 4x12, windsor 4x12, 4 piece drum set, all our Merch, my bogner head, marshall head, and ampeg classic head. All the guitar and bass amps are road cased (makes them so ridiculously heavy). I would guess it weighs in around 2.5-3k, getting 16mpg while doin it too! :)

edit, trying to re upload the photo. i didn't think tapatalk would compress it that much lol
You must be registered for see images

Ignore the attached

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313054485.476443.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313054485.476443.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Miff_UK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blimey, looks great with the black rims and grille.

will check out the band too.

Miff

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blimey, looks great with the black rims and grille.

will check out the band too.

Miff

thanks miff! jeep does great with trailer, it doesn't really feel it back there. my one complaint is that i need a drop hitch. i hate the way the trailer sits with the lift kit on the KK

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Chris.
The KK is screaming "We're coming to rock the house and blow the roof off this *****".
The trailor is screaming "We're coming to mow the lawn and clear out your gutters".
Needs graff or some kind of artwork and the rims black like the KK, then you be rollin'.(band2)

Dirt Rich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Chris.
The KK is screaming "We're coming to rock the house and blow the roof off this *****".
The trailor is screaming "We're coming to mow the lawn and clear out your gutters".
Needs graff or some kind of artwork and the rims black like the KK, then you be rollin'.(band2)

That would look nice, but if you've ever gigged, you'd see the problem with it lol. Usually, while the band is hauling gear in, it's left to one of their giant alcoholic friends to guard the thousands of dollars of gear, and usually in rougher neighborhoods. The large friend idea always sounds like a pretty good idea, until the hot girl in the little booty shorts walks by him. By the time he gets done with his "I'm the tough-guy who's with the band" sales pitch, she's already in tears laughing, because she's with the seven guys who just ran off with all your vintage head-units. If it were my trailer, I'd get a vinyl made up that says "MANURE HAULING" in big red letters.

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Chris.

:shrug: i really can't disagree hahaha. it does need something. hopefully sometime soon we will have a van and i can stop putting unnecessary miles on my DD though :freak3: