Pics of my Ram brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice! I have a similar one on order from eBay, should be here Friday so i have a weekend project coming!

sootie007... These bolt on, no drilling, just uses the holes where the stock front tow hooks would be if you don't have them.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I like the looks of that.
Now I'm wondering if I can mount one of those with my Backbone without having to butcher the Grill Guard!

Also, in the link below, the white KJ with the black "Brush guard" for a lack of better terms, is that a one off custom fabrication of a commercially available item?
http://img222.imageshack.us/i/dsc0458qo7.jpg/?a=V&ci=0&rt=0

Cheers
Ry'

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the looks of that.
Now I'm wondering if I can mount one of those with my Backbone without having to butcher the Grill Guard!

Also, in the link below, the white KJ with the black "Brush guard" for a lack of better terms, is that a one off custom fabrication of a commercially available item?

Cheers
Ry'

Don't know about that, but Red Rock JK and that CJ is sweet....:D

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cheers
Ry'

Ryan,

That was a factory offering in the 2006 accesories catalogue. It came in either chome or black.

"brush guarrd" applies if you are trying to protect against the occasional tooth "brush", but I would have liked to seen, at minimum, a full width (side-to-side) 2" bar where the cross bar is - just my $.02.

UK

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yes, i "cake decorated" my chrome grille with a truck bed liner. Rhino liner is always sprayed on, but I used herculiner. You can paint or spray it, I chose to paint it on. If you do a search on herculiner, you'll see a good amount of threads/posts.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'm really pleased with it!

Oh, but the directions sucked, and it took about 40 mins to figure out how to screw 4 bolts. Awful diagrams, etc. but the guard is very solid.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Ryan,

That was a factory offering in the 2006 accesories catalogue. It came in either chome or black.

"brush guarrd" applies if you are trying to protect against the occasional tooth "brush", but I would have liked to seen, at minimum, a full width (side-to-side) 2" bar where the cross bar is - just my $.02.

UK

Good one Uncle Krusty!:D
I was just curious is all! I've seen the Mopar Grill guards ones with the moulded center section, with and without the "D" shaped hoops for the headlights, but never that one.

Cheers
Ry'

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
haha yes, i "cake decorated" my chrome grille with a truck bed liner. Rhino liner is always sprayed on, but I used herculiner. You can paint or spray it, I chose to paint it on. If you do a search on herculiner, you'll see a good amount of threads/posts.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'm really pleased with it!

Oh, but the directions sucked, and it took about 40 mins to figure out how to screw 4 bolts. Awful diagrams, etc. but the guard is very solid.

Either way! Nice Truck you have there!