Parking Lot with So many Dirty Jeeps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me today, other wise I could have shown you owners who don't care to wash their jeeps.
The parking lot had about 600 vehicles in downtown, that was full. There were many jeeps ranging from everything from Wranglers to Grand Cherokee's and everything in between, so I counted, with a condition survey.
Summary: Out of the 41 Jeep's counted, only 11 were recently washed and detailed.
10 needed to be washed, were dusty etc, as they had not been done in the last 2-3 weeks (it has been dry here)
15 had not been washed in a month or two, were down right nasty with brake dust easting away at rims, and left over bird dropping baking in the sun.
And here was the kicker about 5 looked liked they had been sand/mud blasted, with writing in them, like Wash Me, Save Water,Test Dirt, etc.
One of which was so bad that the only resemblance of ever cleaning since new, was the swipe marks from gas station squeegee on windows. This person was proud of the Patriot's condition!:D
Note: 6 had been lifted! 1 Kj' and 5 wrangler/Cheokee styles.
One further note overall the cleanest Jeeps were the Grand Cherokees and Liberty's.
The worst conditions were Patriot and Wrangler/Cherokee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online