Over head console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nogoldformarfa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or rack or anything that you attached to the roof? Any pics? How did you attach it?

Jim

Hello,

Are you referring to an overhead console inside the Jeep attached to the roof liner or are you referring to a roof basket/cross bars that would attach to the actual roof?

There is a whole write up on OTIS/EVIC consoles in the how to section. But also a few how tos on roof racks/baskets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nogoldformarfa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will look. I am talking inside....

Jim

Just a few things to keep in mind that you may not see in the write up. If you have an 04+ you need and 04+ EVIC or the instant mpg and temperature readout will not work.

If you have an 04 or earlier KJ the mounting bracket for the evic/Otis is already in there holding in your dome lights just gotta make a hole in the headliner. The 2 I have done had to have the yellow and red wires switched In The wiring harness for the dome lights or the dome lights in the evic will stay on permanently

Do yourself a solid and don't get an OTIS get an EVIC you can tell the difference by the lettering on the buttons, the evic has it on the actual buttons. EVICS have a nice display and more options. Also this is one of those things you will see all over the junkyard. You can pull one from many different types of DC vehicles. Don't pay for one from eBay and for the love of God don't buy it from the dealership or I will laugh at you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online