Ordered Revo's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
After much debate with Costco about 245's, I settled for the 235's, only cause I decided I order the Revo's vs. the 693's. I probably shouldn't have gone into that much debt, but who the hell cares, they're REVO'S!!!

All the other places i called quoted me (and this is for FOUR) $575-600 out the door. Through costco, i'm getting them for $127.99/tire, which adds to be right at $512 plus tax, significantly undercutting all the shops around here who "price matched" other competitors. Plus, I get the lifetime balancing and rotations for FREE, and the 50K warranty thats on the tires. For all that, I'll settle with the 235's for now. They're reason for not letting me go to 245's is "it will throw your speedometer off more then 3%, thus we can't do it".

They should have them in by Thursday or Friday, but i'd be willing to bet Friday with Thanksgiving being Thursday.

Plus, to make things better, Gas finally went below $2/gal today, so now I can afford to do stuff like BURN THE CRAPYEARS TO HELL!!!!...LOL.

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has 15,000+ miles on her Revos...they are showing very little wear.

I have 13,500 miles on my stock Goodyear STs....they are wearing rapidly.

You really can tell a world of difference between a GOOD tire and a tire that *****. Funny thing is...pricewise there isn't much difference in the two. So why doesn't Jeep put quality ATs on these things from the factory?? ](*,)

2003KJ

Reaction score
LibertyCRD said:
Funny thing is...pricewise there isn't much difference in the two. So why doesn't Jeep put quality ATs on these things from the factory?? ](*,)

Because that would make sense....remember? You can't do things the easy, sensable way...thats STUPID!....LOL

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
They're reason for not letting me go to 245's is "it will throw your speedometer off more then 3%, thus we can't do it".

tell them you had the dealer fix that (they can, and did for my 265s)