open for suggestions for a 2" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to raise my jeep for looks, Basically whats going to be easiest and leaste expensive way to do this. I've seen many things on ebay and various websites, but they seem to good to be true. so I'm open for suggestions

it's not 4x4 (though I do plan on getting a diff locker for the 2x4) so I'm not going to need any super suspention aspect.

alljeep

Reaction score
Liber said:
I want to raise my jeep for looks, Basically whats going to be easiest and leaste expensive way to do this. I've seen many things on ebay and various websites, but they seem to good to be true. so I'm open for suggestions

it's not 4x4 (though I do plan on getting a diff locker for the 2x4) so I'm not going to need any super suspention aspect.

Go for the Daystar 2.5" spacer lift. Must be for a different jeep than is in your signature if it's not a 4x4.

Liber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no my sig means I don't have the fun stuff like 4x4 and tow hitch. I want them though. I'll change it so it is more clear.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liber said:

2" lifts used by some of us here are the ones from BDS and 4WD.com.

the1jferg

Banned
Reaction score
You can clevis lift the front for free or you can use the same parts I did with the addition of a pair of rusty's plates.

http://www.thefergusons.us/kj/kj.htm

The daystar rears are only 2" unless you use the factory isolater pad with it. All these other sites list it as 2.5" but daystar list it as 2"

Or just order 4 coils

Members online

No members online now.