Onequickwrench signing in here at JeepKJ.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onequickwrench

Reaction score
After several XJ's and one YJ, I've finally given up on solid front axles and joined you here on the dark (IFS) side.

Bought a completely stock 05 KJ with 201K on it last Monday.

Immediately did a complete service including new water pump.

Four days later it's wearing 17" JK wheels, 1.5" spacer/adapters, and 245/75-17 Goodyear Wrangler Kevlars. Three inches of budget lift, new control arms, and an alignment having it running straight down the road.

Still looking for a serious front bumper - anyone have an recommendations other than the ARB?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
After several XJ's and one YJ, I've finally given up on solid front axles and joined you here on the dark (IFS) side.

Bought a completely stock 05 KJ with 201K on it last Monday.

Immediately did a complete service including new water pump.

Four days later it's wearing 17" JK wheels, 1.5" spacer/adapters, and 245/75-17 Goodyear Wrangler Kevlars. Three inches of budget lift, new control arms, and an alignment having it running straight down the road.

Still looking for a serious front bumper - anyone have an recommendations other than the ARB?

Keep the stock bumper if running a *&^*^%$#^&*($@ spacer lift.
Heavier bumper will finish killing the front end

But welcome , when you are ready to go to a full spring lift, etc let me know

Latest posts

Members online