OME vs Ironman Front Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roknkj

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the measurement are for the front OME and Ironman shocks? this is for the 2.50 lift. Somewhere I read that they measure about the same as the stock front shocks.

Thanks,

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the measurement are for the front OME and Ironman shocks? this is for the 2.50 lift. Somewhere I read that they measure about the same as the stock front shocks.

Thanks,

OME is same length, Ironman is just a little longer , But all shocks are pretty much the same for the front, no need for longer ones. rear is where you need the longer shocks at

roknkj

Reaction score
OME is same length, Ironman is just a little longer , But all shocks are pretty much the same for the front, no need for longer ones. rear is where you need the longer shocks at

So the stock front shocks and OME and Ironman are the same length? Do you know what the measurement are for OME compressed and full extended and same for Ironman? I have the measurement for the stock.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So the stock front shocks and OME and Ironman are the same length? Do you know what the measurement are for OME compressed and full extended and same for Ironman? I have the measurement for the stock.

Yes same length well Ironman just a little bit longer

Compressed length doesn't really matter
Its the spring rate that gives lift etc

Latest posts

Members online