ome/bilstein questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to use ome HD coils with bilstein shocks and struts... Also, looking to use the kk clevis instead of conduit nuts for a clevis lift... I believe the kk clevis is 1/2in taller than the kj's. I'd also be using JBA UCA's

My question is: what else would I need to get the max LEVEL lift without complications with the CV's. I really don't want to use anymore than one extra rear upper iso (so a total of two on each side).

So I guess the rear would be OME HD coils w 1 extra iso... What else do I need up front to level it out or is the kk clevis enough. Also, should I be using the stock strut mount, or is something else more suited for this application.

If it helps... This is an 06 liberty renegade (I know I need to change my sig). I plan to run 265/70's or 75's depending on what I feel more comfortable with after a test fit... I'm leaning more towards the 70's though... Pinch welds will be pounded, and bumpers cut til I can get some steel bumpers fab'd up... Thanks for the help guys... I've looked at all the topics, but not much info on the kk clevis, so that's why I have the questions!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Measure your clevis first, some are the same length as the KK Tony and I found that out measuring them.
You could use a top plate for extra lift
and you have shocks all the way around ;)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone sell the bilstein strut and ome front coil's setup preassembled?

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think so....just go OME/RANCHO its the best way to go...and it may take 10mins max to put the front strut and coils together!

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I dont think so....just go OME/RANCHO its the best way to go...and it may take 10mins max to put the front strut and coils together!

well seeing as how the rancho's have been discontinued i don't think i'll be able to find them

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well ok then...but GOOD LUCK on finding a good pair already together!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the shocks that they are using? Rancho or what? Idk if you know or not but you can take everything to a shop and they will put the strut and all together for a small dollor amount!

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Whats the shocks that they are using? Rancho or what? Idk if you know or not but you can take everything to a shop and they will put the strut and all together for a small dollor amount!
\

Old Man Emu Struts, yes I know you can do that.