Off Road poker run in WV for a good cause

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Feel free to ask any questions You may have Ill do my best to give answers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ok here it is tristan is an 11 year old girl who suffers from cerebral palsey, develeopmental disorders, and seizures. her mother sue is a stay at home mom, of course. her father scott works as the manager of the shop-n-save in philippi. they recently had to purchase a hyperbaric chamber at a cost of 20,000 dollars. they recieve little financial assistance and the chamber had to be placed at scotts parents because their house was too small.

This is an off road poker run for road legal short wheel base vehicles to be held in Philippi WV on July 31st. There will be two vehicle classes with separate trails for each. Registration begins at 9 am and ends at 10:30 am cause the last groups will pull at 11 am.

Stock Class: Requirements are decent tread and some driving skill. Also should have a full size spare. These trails are designed to test your driving skills and vehicle capabilities without any major carnage. Our aim is for you to have a good time without damage. Stagger members will be there to assist.

Modified Class: You guys know the deal by now. There will be a definite possibility of carnage, but that's part of why we do it. Requirements are 31" or larger aggressive tread, full size spare, and tow points.

$20 Buy in and phantom hands will be accepted. Cash payout for best, second best, and third best hands.
There will be a 50/50 and door prizes.

No alcohol or firearms please.

Band Jam will follow at Lil' Moe's with the above named entertainers from 8 pm til 1 am. (And yes, there will be beer) Contact me for lodging or camping info or arrangements.

Again, all proceeds from this event go to make Tristen's life a little better so come out and have fun while supporting this great cause.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish my rig wasnt acting up, or I would come down, always willing to make myself open to a good cause.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
We had a good turn out and raised a nice chunk of money for this little girl. Also the first, second and third place poker winners as well as the 50/50 winner donated thier winnings back(Cheers)
a good time was had by all

Latest posts

Members online