OEM Part Find Help, ??cowl??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBHARDWARE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Libby Limited, I bust the factory "wiper cowl" ( I assume thats what it is called), I cracked it checking the Vin during a recovery. I can not find a replacement any where. It is the plastic piece going along the bottom of the windshield under the windshield wipers. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a replacement. I have checked local salvage yards and came up with nothing.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Libby Limited, I bust the factory "wiper cowl" ( I assume thats what it is called), I cracked it checking the Vin during a recovery. I can not find a replacement any where. It is the plastic piece going along the bottom of the windshield under the windshield wipers. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a replacement. I have checked local salvage yards and came up with nothing.

55155 850AB - I think this is the part number of the original you are looking for. The black cowling under the wipers with the "vents" in. Better get someone to check if you are going to order one but I am pretty sure thats the one. Hope this helps. Steve :smokin:

Members online

No members online now.