Obama administration slashes Chrysler ad budget by 50%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya but its not like we couldnt see this coming. Look what his administration has done with the banks and their executives. They are even looking to control salaries of banks who didnt even take TARP money. Whether we like it or not we are heading towards a government just like Canada and I fear for the free market as well.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear ya but its not like we couldnt see this coming. Look what his administration has done with the banks and their executives. They are even looking to control salaries of banks who didnt even take TARP money. Whether we like it or not we are heading towards a government just like Canada and I fear for the free market as well.

x2....:(

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
In my opinion............This is all the end result of no control of the free market over the past 30 or so years. Big corps. sending manufacturing jobs over seas to try and rake in as much profit as they can, leaving the workers in North America demanding higher and higher salaries for the jobs that are left here. This is just the repercutions of such manouvers. I mean come on, just for example the auto workers took an $18/h pay cut.....$18 per hour cut!! How much are these people making to afford such drastic measures?:rolleyes:

If this Obama guy can get the economy stable, well that will mean better future for everyone involved.

I know this will probably get someone all bent out of shape, but the truth hurts sometimes.:eek:

Mopar4L1fe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion............This is all the end result of no control of the free market over the past 30 or so years. Big corps. sending manufacturing jobs over seas to try and rake in as much profit as they can, leaving the workers in North America demanding higher and higher salaries for the jobs that are left here. This is just the repercutions of such manouvers. I mean come on, just for example the auto workers took an $18/h pay cut.....$18 per hour cut!! How much are these people making to afford such drastic measures?:rolleyes:

If this Obama guy can get the economy stable, well that will mean better future for everyone involved.

I know this will probably get someone all bent out of shape, but the truth hurts sometimes.:eek:
I agree with you 100%...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should have thought about it when they flew to beg for money from government using their private jets. Last I checked government should own their ass and can do whatever they like with the company. How about they stop backing up warranties? Would anyone rather have that?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
X2... I don't see why Obama is allowed to fire people like he did with the CEO of GM (blarg) :mad:

Because as a majority shareholder of GM, that means the gov't has controlling interest, thus giving them the "right" (term used loosely) to fire anybody they please.

L

lil black liberty

Its Not General Motors guys.. It's Obama Motors.. and Obama Motor Company... I mean come on seriously? Whats next, Obystler? For God's sakes we saw this coming when he was elected and there's no one to blame except those who voted for him, but then again maybe the lesser or so of the two evils? I wonder what Sarah Palin would have done... hmm :p

BTW I didn't vote for Obama so just fyi.. That way no body can say I like him.. You gotta remember this too 96% of my state voted for McCain.. Tells ya something...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Will say that this election should have been decided by attractiveness of the running mate.

Won't go no further than that!