northern illinois.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darwin

Reaction score
Living in Lombard IL, Wishing it was Red Wing MN,
Athletico? where the hell is that at lol I just moved back here after about 8 years in Minnesota in a small town called red wing famous for work boots and pottery. Well I am finally getting 4.10's front and rear along with a dana trac lok in the rear this week. I also have to get a rental car and head back to work :^S this week so that means rental car for a couple days

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
i had PT at Athletico after knee surgery, it was at Midtown off 53 in Barington...

got me a fancy don joy knee brace too

I need a couple of those fancy donjoy knee braces... not willing to pay for them yet though.

Darwin - the Athletico in Addison is on Rt. 53 near Lake St. Kind of across the street from Fuddruckers/Sam's Club in the Park District building. It's a fitness center in there. Worked there as a PT Asst./LMT. Still do some contract work for them on occasion too.

Hubby still works in Addison - corner of Swift & Army Trail Rd.

Last edited:

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be in Addison Saturday. A guy I know who has a hot rod shop there is going to cut my hood and install the GTP Louvers.

Darwin

Reaction score
Living in Lombard IL, Wishing it was Red Wing MN,
alright jeez that is right down the road from me I live at bascially 53 and army trail like a block away from addison trail highschool I finally got my 4.10's and dana trac lok installed last week now my friggin check engine light came on today after having the stealership adjust my speedo yesterday!!!!!! if it isn't one thing it is another

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get the louvers?
Craigslist. My buddy (the hot rod builder) and I are not having much luck getting together so I am going to install them myself. I got the OEM drip pans too but am not going to use them.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images