North Ridge 4X4 Canadian website.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Just to let all fellow Canadian Jeep Liberty and other Jeep model owners know, (If they don't already!)
North Ridge 4X4 has a Canadian web site up and running.
http://www.northridge4x4.ca/
It was less expensive for me to order my Spider Trax wheel spacers out of Canada then if I had ordered them from the U.S.A.
Only one tax (GST) and no shipping charges.

Here is their Canadian address
Northridge4x4 Canada
Box 6 Site 18 RR3
Ponoka, Alberta T4J1R3

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan09, you rock dude. Thanks for posting a link to a place I can drive to to get a bumper. AWESOME. So much for waiting for the loonie to get any stronger and so much for way expensive shipping from the the USA. Again, AWESOME. Thanks.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to let all fellow Canadian Jeep Liberty and other Jeep model owners know, (If they don't already!)
North Ridge 4X4 has a Canadian web site up and running.
http://www.northridge4x4.ca/
It was less expensive for me to order my Spider Trax wheel spacers out of Canada then if I had ordered them from the U.S.A.
Only one tax (GST) and no shipping charges.

Here is their Canadian address
Northridge4x4 Canada
Box 6 Site 18 RR3
Ponoka, Alberta T4J1R3

Mmmmmm... Jeep stuff... in Canada... eh?

Thanks for the link! :)

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Ponoka and picked up the bumper. $1205 CDN taxes in. The owner-operator, Stan Schultz has a pile of knowledge and first hand experience with the stuff on his shelves. From what I saw parked outside his place he wheels his gear pretty hard too. I got a "warm fuzzy" from my meeting with him and will call on him in the future when I need it. So, in short, a thumbs up for Northridge 4x4.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Went to Ponoka and picked up the bumper. $1205 CDN taxes in. The owner-operator, Stan Schultz has a pile of knowledge and first hand experience with the stuff on his shelves. From what I saw parked outside his place he wheels his gear pretty hard too. I got a "warm fuzzy" from my meeting with him and will call on him in the future when I need it. So, in short, a thumbs up for Northridge 4x4.

Thats great to know, I drive by Ponoka on my way to work and have been tempted to detour and pay them a visit. Mabey now I will...

Oh ya now we all just need a pic of the bumper :D

PS. how far north are you in Alberta? I will have to try to convince you to come out with the Association I just joined... It would be nice not to be the only Liberty...

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check my album for pics of the bumper. I'm in Cold Lake, going to Edmonton may be a bit of a stretch, although, work permitting, I'd love to go for a wheel in the muck.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Check my album for pics of the bumper. I'm in Cold Lake, going to Edmonton may be a bit of a stretch, although, work permitting, I'd love to go for a wheel in the muck.

It looks great!!!:eek: I only hope one day to do the same...
Well I will PM you when I am going on the next run and we can try to get you out there! You can show off how a KJ is supposed to look.. LOL (biggthumpup)

Latest posts

Members online