No power to the ignition starter fuse holder slot in the fuse box under the dash.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny

Reaction score
Hi all I just signed up with this forum with hopes that someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my 03 jeep grand cherokee 4.0. It seems while I was checking my fuses I found that I'm not getting any power to the ignition starter fuse holder in the fuse box under the dash. I'm also not getting power to 02 oxygen sensor fuse holder and the injesters fuse holder and ignition fuse holder in the fuse box under the hood I'm at a loss as to why this is happening I checked the connections and all the fuses everything seems to be ok.but the jeep will not start turns over just fine and acts like it wants to start but no start.

daves06lrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kenny....
We here are also Jeep owners but this forum is for Jeep Libertys...
I would suggest that you check the fuses under the hood... There is probably a fuse there that is blown... That would be called an upstream fuse... Meaning it supplies 12v to some downstream fuses... That's why there is other circuits that are also not operational...

That fuse is like the "main" fuse/breaker in your house... that controls all the other house fuses... if it blows all the other circuits below it will also be dead...

Good luck on your repairs
Dave

Kenny

Reaction score
Kenny....
I would suggest that you check the fuses under the hood... There is probably a fuse there that is blown... That would be called an upstream fuse... Meaning it supplies 12v to some downstream fuses... That's why there is other circuits that are also not operational...

That fuse is like the "main" fuse/breaker in your house... that controls all the other house fuses... if it blows all the other circuits below it will also be dead...

Dave
Kenny....

Dave
Kenny....

Dave
Dave, first I would like to say thank you for taking the time to comment and share some information with me I really do need all the help I can get when it comes to things like shorts and wiring and anything electrical I'm not real good at. I also checked under the hood I checked every fuse but the relays I don't have a multimeter to check them is it possible that one of my relays is blown also.

Latest posts

Members online