No More Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rubicondave33

Reaction score
My wife totalled her Liberty this morning. Fortunately she's okay, abit banged up and sore, but the Liberty is done.
We'll replace the Jeep, I'm just glad she's not seriously injured.
You must be registered for see images attach
[/img]

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know she has no serious injuries, she will probably have some soreness develop over the next few days and a vehicle can always be replaced

Bob

SavageSS27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off, NICE AVATAR.....

secondly, WHAT THE #$*% HAPPENED???? glad your wife is ok...hope to see pics of your new KJ

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear shes ok -- but you can replace the KJ -not a life

rubicondave33

Reaction score
she lost control for some reason, and crossed over the centerline into the path of an oncoming Ford Ranger. The driver of the Ranger is okay, and his passenger seemed to be banged up about the same as my wife.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rubicondave33 said:
she lost control for some reason, and crossed over the centerline into the path of an oncoming Ford Ranger. The driver of the Ranger is okay, and his passenger seemed to be banged up about the same as my wife.

How could you tell that the passenger in the other car was banged up??? Okay nevermind...I was going to go with a laugh but it now doesn't seem to appropriate.

That picture is unbelievable!! It's good to hear that your wife is not seriously hurt..I can't imagine being in an impact like that. Are you planning on getting another Liberty??

2003KJ

Reaction score
holy hell!

Very glad to hear that everybody is OK. Has anyone else noticed how particurarly well the KJ holds up in severe accidents (roll overs, t-bones, head on's)?

We definately wanna see pics of the new Jeep \:D/

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad there were no serious injuries. Looking at the pic it lookes like the KJ took quite a hit too.

Dave

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch! Glad everybody was ok...

Are you getting anything different on your next Jeep?

Bennett

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Ouch!!! Glad your wife is OK! Sadly, the Libby isn't, but it can be replaced.

I must say... that rear glass amazes me. It breaks in the IIHS 5MPH into pole test, but every accident I've seen, the glass survives!

2003KJ

Reaction score
I just noticed, those appear to be the stock crapyears? Was it raining or the roads were wet by any chance?

rubicondave33

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
I just noticed, those appear to be the stock crapyears? Was it raining or the roads were wet by any chance?
Actually those are Bridgestones on it, and it was dry and sunny.
I am happy with how well the KJ held up in that crash, and I'm also glad there were no passengers in it.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry as well about the KJ... and as well, glad your wife was able to walk away. Boy, the Jeep that replaces my KJ is going to have side impact airbags (which is available on KJ's). Let us know how things go. Again, sorry about this.

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last two accidents I've seen posted on these forums like this....a passenger would have been killed easily. Thank goodness no one was riding the the back seat on either of these wrecks. The KJ does decent...but not as well as I'd like to see in crashes...at least from the pics I've seen of crashed ones.

The important thing is your wife is going to be OK. Glad for that!

rubicondave33

Reaction score
My wife picked up her new Jeep last night. It's a 2001 WJ limited (sorry). Her oldest son is getting ready to go to college, and she wanted something she could get paid off sooner. The Jeep has 44,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I'm sure she'll enjoy it, me being a WJ owner myself.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rubicon Dave..............Don't be sorry....Nothing wrong with a WJ.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.