Nitto Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are tires that I have been interested in for a while. I need to pick up a new set of rubber soon but I can't find a dealer near me who supplies them...maybe Canada doesn't even have one? I would be willing to drive down south to pick them up...not too far of course. Anyone here have any insight or maybe even someone from or near Wiliston or Minot that could check at a few tires shops for me to see if they carry them?

AAFD

Reaction score
Liberty Titan said:
These are tires that I have been interested in for a while. I need to pick up a new set of rubber soon but I can't find a dealer near me who supplies them...maybe Canada doesn't even have one? I would be willing to drive down south to pick them up...not too far of course. Anyone here have any insight or maybe even someone from or near Wiliston or Minot that could check at a few tires shops for me to see if they carry them?

I had a set on my Dodge CTD and loved them, great for the snow, sand, rain and dry road!

KC

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested Discount Tire has these in stock for 134/tire. I had to decide against them...would have cost me 190$ for shipping plus I would have to pay duty...probably another 200$ or so for the shipment. It added up to way too much for a tire I had never seen in person and that may very well have been too big to run...the smallest they offer is a 265/75. So I decided for the Cooper STT. I would like to say thanks for the help anyway...but no one really responded...lol.