Nice Kj spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I was at a Doctors appointment for my wife today at 888 8th Avenue and parked on the North West corner of 8th. and Willow was a 2005 or 2006 (medium) metallic blue Sport with what looked to be a Sureco basket with four 7 inch off road lights fitted, with a rather clean waterproof connector fitted through the roof sheet metal and two after market 7 inch round lights on the bumper, rear tail light gaurds. It was lifted with what appears OME springs and JBA UCA's, 5 Moab wheels (one spare of course) with BFG Mud terrain tires. With a, what looks like a home brew trailer.

Very nice looking Rig. Enough so that Jen fully approves to the lift kit I've got planned, roof basket, and set of rims and tires, lights, etc.:cool:

The only thing it had going against it in my opinion were the poorly fitting lace up seat covers, tacky steering wheel cover and "Rubicon" decals on the hood.
Is the owner a member on this site?

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for the kill man !! If your girl agrees dont wait till she changes her mind lol, you know, they do change their minds often so just takle along ;). OH !! Dont forget to get us a pic of it !!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Workin on it this month getting a lift (Or should I say a much needed new suspension. Should have the Franken lift within the next month or so!)
A bit later than I expected but non the less.
I've been very busy trying to get Get Jen pregnant... :eek::D:):confused::(:rolleyes::eek::eek:
Ry'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.