Newly Mounted MTRs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I must be one of the "lucky ones" people refer to on this forum who have no issues. Got the MTRs on this morning, did some driving around town doing errands and they did not seem to rub really except slightly in reverse. Lucky for me. They were slightly used so maybe that has something to do with it but there is plenty tread left.
You must be registered for see images attach

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Vranes, your experience seems to mirror ThunderbirdJunkie's experience with his '02. He had the MT/R's on about a week before he did his lift, not much rub, and honestly, no more than they rub lifted...only in different spots

I'm sure those will wear better than Goodyears M/T R's with Kevlar!

No sir they won't :p

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good. Ran 245/75/16 for awhile before lift install,did rub the pinch weld when off road,in a bind.Otherwise not much.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice looking manmeats! where did you pick em up and for how much if you don't mind me asking?

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine had them didnt use them i guess. He had cooper atrs in 235/70/16 and the ones on mine were 245/70/16 so we did a swap. He mounted mine on his rig. Just a basic swap, it was very generous of him.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine had them didnt use them i guess. He had cooper atrs in 235/70/16 and the ones on mine were 245/70/16 so we did a swap. He mounted mine on his rig. Just a basic swap, it was very generous of him.

You hit the MTR lottery, Andrew. They look good.

Dave

f1paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet.
more pics of different angles ?

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take some tomorrow since I just graduated this morning and have no obligations tomorrow, woo hoonana.gif
What angles should I get?

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take some tomorrow since I just graduated this morning and have no obligations tomorrow, woo hoonana.gif
What angles should I get?

Congrats on Graduating! Now what are you going to do? (besides take pictures of the MTR's from different angles... lol )

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be extremely lazy for my 4 years of effort? Nah j/k, I think I am going to get my EMT certification this summer.Then work as an emt for a while. Then will apply to the Westchester Country Police in 2012 when they offer their test again. (department I completed my internship with)

Latest posts

Members online