New Toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrived today and had some fun with it.

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good one.

Now that you got that your jeep will be afraid to flash a MIL and throw a code at you....haha

Dave

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good one.

Now that you got that your jeep will be afraid to flash a MIL and throw a code at you....haha

Dave

Came in handy already, when I was trying different EVIC's one of them was a TPMS module and pinged the TPMS light on the dash, then it wouldn't go away. Is now.

What did that set you back

Bout 1900. New I've seen them for 5000-7000.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1900? Don't get me wrong, I know it's a powerful tool, but good lord. What are you planning on doing above a standard scantool/data logger that would require that?

Edit: I also know they aren't cheap and that's a good price. Just wondering why you'd need it!

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I will probably blow more transmissions in my Ram as it gets more powerful. Because if I need to install a new module for anything, this will make it work. Advanced diagnostics, stuff that a simple scanner or programmer can handle. Because I am a mechanic and I make side money (aside from my main job as an engineer in the Coast Guard) and this has the capability to scan most vehicles OBDII wise. Because I do my own work. The list goes on...

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waste of money.

The only tool that is a waste of money is one that never gets used or breaks when you use it. Appears 04Liberty justified his purchase because he'll use this a lot, thus paying for it in short order.

In the "old days" a decent Timing Light would set you back a few bucks even tho it didn't often get used in most shadetree garages. But when you needed it having one handy sure made for a better tune up, plus saved a lot of time...and time equals money. Of course you'd find out you have a lot of friends who needed to borrow it.

O4Liberty...can I borrow it sometime? :icon_lol:

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already had a couple guys at work hit me up.