New to the Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apex

Reaction score
Hey all, name's Hunter.

I recently bought an '04 KJ Columbia Edition, which has added to my family's Jeep collection. We've always had Jeeps.....great vehicles. I figured the next vehicle I'd buy was going to be something I'd keep and put some money into, so I got the KJ. I'll put some pics up soon. Thanks guys.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Hunter! I think you'll like the KJ. Between here, LOST and some of the other sites on the 'net you'll soon have information overload on what it can/can't do, lift types, etc etc etc... Of course since you say you have other Jeeps I'm sure there's plenty of that type of info already in yer noggin ;)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Apex

Reaction score
Yea, I know the basics of Jeeps. The aftermarket stuff is relatively new to me though. I had to get away from cars and finally join the higher ranks of Jeep-ness with the rest of my family :D

Thanks for the welcome, guys

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I know the basics of Jeeps. The aftermarket stuff is relatively new to me though. I had to get away from cars and finally join the higher ranks of Jeep-ness with the rest of my family :D

Thanks for the welcome, guys

Welcome back to the World of Jeeps...........and to the forum too.

Dave

Apex

Reaction score
I'll get 'em up when I host them somewhere. It'll be soon, Basshead.