New to Jeeps - Quick Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaytonG

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, hope you all are staying healthy.

We are likely pulling the trigger on a 2012 Liberty today, but had a question for you all. In general, it will be driven 4-5 miles a day during the week and used as the family camping trip vehicle every few weekends. We won't be doing any crazy offroading but are needing something to get through the random muddy spots here and there on the dirt roads to our favorite camping spots as the wife has a minivan and I have a Genesis sedan. Also, the towing benefit is a plus.

I've been browsing the forums for a few days and haven't seen anything major that people have had issues with for the 2012's, but is there anything specific you all would recommend looking out for in our final walkaround?

2012 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition
Towing Package
4x4

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
All depends on how many miles, if maintenance has been done like it should of been.
As far as being a 2012 nothing different than any others
I would drive it more than 4-5 miles a day though
These like to be gotten out and warmed up good every few days and ran

Big Al

Let's get Cracken
Reaction score
Welcome,
picked up mine a month ago.
I'm under it more than working on the body, changed all the fluids and touching up the undercarriage where rust is starting to show.
I'm in the same boat as you, it doesn't get used much other than holidays.

Latest posts

Members online