New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gagemm320

Reaction score
I just picked up an 07 3.7 with 132000. My first Jeep, I’m wanting to use it for hunting/scouting in the Rockies and daily. Need to upgrade suspension, been doing a lot of reading on this forum. Thinking I want to invest in Frankenlift. Wondering which option is recommended?
Save money a bit of money on

2002-07 KJ GAS models
~1.5" to ~2" OME Lift Kit: $996.89
This kit is un-assembled & includes:

OME H/D 90009 Sport Front Struts
OME948 H/D Rear Springs
OME927 H/D Front Springs
OME132L Rear Long Travel Shocks
Extended Rear Bumpstops

or go with
Frankenlift II Premium Kit for GAS KJ: $1,325.98
Comes with pre-assembled front struts assemblies. Uses OME H/D 90009 Sport Series Front Struts, OME927 H/D front Springs, Proprietary Poly parts, Strut Top Plates, All hardware needed; Rear OME948 H/D springs, OME132L Rear Long Travel Shocks (SEE NOTE ABOVE) and pair of rear extended bump stops.

Worth the money saving the hassle of taking to mechanics shop and rebuilding front struts

Are the ARB UCA’s necessary?

Thinking of using spray can bedliner to spray fender flares, bumpers, etc... anyone have experience doing this?

Any performance enhancing suggestions?
after reading I’m thinking cold air not worth it but maybe a chip?

wheel spacers? Do or don’t?

Any insight appreciated

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Go with just the OME kit also will need Teraflex front bumpstops
The Frankenlift is a great setup but will be 4 inch plus and until a lot of miles and getting it twisted up will stay up there and will have UCA/spring contact
The UCA ARE NOT ARB, they are from JBA and much needed with the franky
chips, CAIs etc are worthless
regearing to 4.10 best bang for the buck esp. if going up any in tire size
wheel spacers NO
If spraying bedliner on the flares make sure to buy the very best you can, most looks like crap when done

Gagemm320

Reaction score
Go with just the OME kit also will need Teraflex front bumpstops
The Frankenlift is a great setup but will be 4 inch plus and until a lot of miles and getting it twisted up will stay up there and will have UCA/spring contact
The UCA ARE NOT ARB, they are from JBA
and much needed with the franky
chips, CAIs etc are worthless
regearing to 4.10 best bang for the buck esp. if going up any in tire size
wheel spacers NO
If spraying bedliner on the flares make sure to buy the very best you can, most looks like crap when done

thanks for the advice

Latest posts

Members online