New to forum :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcassiex007

Reaction score
Hello fellow KJ lovers!

My name is Cassie I have a 06 liberty 3.7, bought new to me last year for my first car, and I love everything about it!

I do off road quite frequently in my town with a group of friends I have. In the mean time I have snapped my housing shaft completely in half, blew my front dif to pieces, and dented my ****** pan, and broke my power steering pump, line or resivor we’re still working on that one and trying to figure it out haha as you can tell I know how to have fun LOL!

I have so many questions and so much to learn! As I do like helping my guy friends work on my car and theirs!!

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you're giving heck, you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn if you keep beating on it. Welcome

xcassiex007

Reaction score
Sounds like you're giving heck, you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn if you keep beating on it. Welcome
Haha always! Everything’s fixed already except the power steering haven’t had the time to get everything together

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Geez it's obvious you wheel that hing hard!
I think you are going to need a serious set of skid plates.. + + +

xcassiex007

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Geez it's obvious you wheel that hing hard!
I think you are going to need a serious set of skid plates.. + + +
Where would I find some?? Most of the trails we go on are covered in rocks, mud, water and for the most part I avoid the bigger ones but sometimes there are moments when I do hit under neath, or I kick up rocks.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeepin by Al, or check junk yards many came with them stock, mine included. There may be other places.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The OEM are just (barely ok)..
Premium off road / heavy duty ones: 4X Guard, Skid Row and Kilby come to mind.

Latest posts

Members online