New Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's lousy weather here today, but warm enough that I took it upon myself to install the splash guards that I bought awhile ago. They weren't that hard to do, but I did have to remove a push pin on each of the rear tire fenders. I hadn't a clue how to remove them other then to pull really hard. I think I saw someone say that you could drill a hole down them, but I would have had to remove the wheel. Not worth it! Other then that, I did lightly scuff up the rear set with the drill while drilling in the screw that holds the bottom on. I'm not happy about that. I might have to order new ones! So much for an amateur. I will get some better pictures when I give her a good wash when better weather returns... next April?!

I had noticed that the fenders already had rock chips, etc. These should help.

You must be registered for see images
[/url]

You must be registered for see images
[/url]

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
lookin good...

you couldve drilled w/o taking off the wheels, cuz, i drilled w/o taking off my wheels......

just be carefull when going around snow berms......like me, it got caught, and it kinda got loose...(front right)

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drill W/O Removing Tires

Whatdidyause? A right angle drill? :-k

SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
lookin good...

you couldve drilled w/o taking off the wheels, cuz, i drilled w/o taking off my wheels......

just be carefull when going around snow berms......like me, it got caught, and it kinda got loose...(front right)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Drill W/O Removing Tires

valvestem said:

SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
lookin good...

Yes, but you would have to look close to notice the scuffs as a result. Live and learn...

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Re: Drill W/O Removing Tires

valvestem said:

SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
lookin good...

nope, just turned the wheel at full lock