New "Ol' Blackie"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skeeter

Reaction score
3 days old.....my first Jeep so I am a proud papa.....completely stock and will probably keep it that way for a while....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

skeeter

Reaction score
It won't be for long......I live on a pot-holed dirt driveway about 3/10 of a mile long that's either muddy or snowy 7 months out of the year! #-o

skeeter

Reaction score
Yup. I really didn't care if I got them or not, but I was getting a deal on this vehicle and I really wanted the sunroof, so I took 'em!

skeeter

Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
i really love the black....
i shouldve gotten the black ](*,)

Once the bad weather arrives I'll probably be saying "I should have gotten a lighter color" ](*,)

But I love it right now!

Boaz

Reaction score
Take the spare tire cover off, the Chrome wheel on the back looks badass... The first thing I did on my 05 Limited is take that cover off, I love the chrome clad wheels they are so easy to clean!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
skeeter said:
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
i really love the black....
i shouldve gotten the black ](*,)

Once the bad weather arrives I'll probably be saying "I should have gotten a lighter color" ]

But I love it right now!

My older brother use to tell me to buy white cars as they don't show dirt as much. But after owning a white car once, you realize how dirty it was after washing it, lol. IMHO, dark colors hide dirt better. Being black, just keep her looking shinny!
luxhello.gif

Boaz said:
Take the spare tire cover off, the Chrome wheel on the back looks badass... The first thing I did on my 05 Limited is take that cover off, I love the chrome clad wheels they are so easy to clean!

Agree. No reason to hide a tire looking like that!
(bling)