New member from Greece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Nikos and I come from Greece. I live in Athens.
First of all, I would like to thank all members of this forum, for all the information and knowledge I have received, as I have been reading a lot and found usefull information regarding my Jeep.
I own a Jeep KJ 3.7 Limited. I bought it new, back in 2004.
I have been very happy with it, and have travelled a lot on and off-road.
I have recently lifted it and I am very happy with the result. Most of the information was found on this forum. Thank you!:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Nikos and I come from Greece. I live in Athens.
First of all, I would like to thank all members of this forum, for all the information and knowledge I have received, as I have been reading a lot and found usefull information regarding my Jeep.
I own a Jeep KJ 3.7 Limited. I bought it new, back in 2004.
I have been very happy with it, and have travelled a lot on and off-road.
I have recently lifted it and I am very happy with the result. Most of the information was found on this forum. Thank you!:

Welcome, glad we could help and maybe help more in the future!

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi tommudd,
you have helped me a lot and i want to thank you personally for this!
The only thing i didn't follow, is that i finally installed the 2926 springs instead the 2927. The local engineer insisted that the 2927 springs would be too stiff. I have to admit that most propably this was not a good decision as my front tyres rub a little...
Here in Greece it is not easy to find a person who has seen, tested, etc, Jeep KJs suspensions as only a few lift them. Moreover, everything we buy, if we cannot find it here and have to import it, costs a lot more as we have customs...
So your help was valuable to me! I even bought the long OME rear shocks! Here in Greece they were not selling them and advised me to buy the 60069. Following your advice, i ordered the long ones from US and I am very happy with them.
Thanks again! You've been most helpfull!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Nikos. Glad the forum and Tom are able to help.

Dave

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave!
Hope to be also able to help others, as this is how it goes...